As some of you know, I just moved into a TINY or should I say tiny apartment. It's 225 square feet and this is my new kitchen:
This morning, I decided to cook breakfast. Since I have only a mini fridge, my ingredients are few. But all in all, it turned out pretty good.
2 eggs
1 tsp butter
Kosher salt
fresh ground pepper
1 tortilla
sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese
a little salsa
a little sour cream
I started out frying the eggs in a saucepan (cooking equipment is limited!) in a little butter, and seasoned with salt and pepper and heating a tortilla on my stove:
Then I decided that it might be better to bake the whole thing. So. I put the tortilla on a small baking pan, sprinkled cheese on it and moved the eggs from the saucepan to the tortilla and put it in my toaster oven on 350 for about 3 minutes.
I topped it with a little salsa and a little sour cream. It looked delicious!
Then I realized that all my forks were still packed in my car, parked several blocks away. I managed, but not without considerable yolk on my face.
Posted by
Elizabeth
|
2
comments
2 comments
So impressed!
Looks sinful (I am off eggs + cheese..or at least trying) but YUM!!!
Post a Comment